Owl Pro Tank from Advken compared with the previous Owl Tank, what are the improvements and changes? Let’s go and find it out.
Advken Owl Pro Tank overview
Owl Pro Tank is a sub ohm tank. There are 0.2ohm mesh coil and 0.4ohm mesh coil in the package. It has 5ml e-juice capacity, 29mm diameter. Featuring adjustable airflow system, it will provide you superior flavor. In addition, the leakproof top airflow system will bring great vaping experience for you.
Advken Owl Pro Tank spefications
Net Weight: 82g
Manteral: Stainless Steel
Aiflow: Top Airflow System
Refilling: Top Refill
Advken Owl Pro Tank highlights
1. 0.2ohm and 0.4 mesh coil
2. Leakproof top airflow system
3. 810 replaceable drip tip
4. 5ml e-juice capacity
5. Adjustable airflow system
Advken Owl Pro Tank colors
Advken Owl Pro Tank advantages
1. Excellent vaping performance and durable use
2. Rich smoke, excellent airway and suction resistance adjustment
3. 5mL vape juice storage is very sufficient
4. Excellent condensate handling
5. Convenient for replacement, no need to disassemble and assemble as a whole
Advken Owl Pro Tank downsides
1. Did not use the first-generation sliding cover to fill the oil
2. 29mm diameter is not easy to match with devices
This Owl Pro Tank is better than the previous generation of Owl tank in terms of performance and processing details.
However, it is a pity that there is no continuation in the oil filling of the sliding cover like before.
The 29mm diameter is a big challenge for vapers to adapt devices.
In terms of the selection of e-liquid flavors, we recommend single-flavored desserts or composite fruit e-liquids, which work well.
In fact, there is not a big breakthrough in product design, which is a pity.
The power for devices is relatively high, while the condensation is handled very well, which shows a breakthrough in product design.
Overall speaking, we recommend this tank if you are a loyal vaper for box mod and taste.
Okay, Vape how we roll, All in TrueToy, I’m Captain Dirty, see you next time.