Earlier this month, the VTA launched its first-ever individual membership scheme, making it easier for vapers and vaping advocates to have a voice and a role in the fight for vaping.
“This membership will elevate the voices of vapers and those individuals who believe in vaping and engage them in the fight with access to cutting-edge advocacy tools,” said the VTA in a press release.
“Now more than ever, we must join together to ensure that vapor products remain available and accessible to all those who rely on them. This is vital for public health and safety.”
Given a voice
The VTA’s individual membership will cost only $25 a year, and upon joining, members will enjoy the following benefits:
- Join sophisticated and established lobbying efforts to protect their right to vape;
- Receive up-to-date information on all things vapor;
- Participate in successful vapor advocacy campaigns;
- Access advanced technology to engage with legislators and local media;
- Receive discounts on vapor products at participating stores across the country.
“By welcoming Individual members, VTA’s Board has recognized the critical importance of amplifying the millions of voices for vaping – former smokers who have turned to vapor products on their journey to quit smoking – as well as for the business owners who serve them,” said VTA Executive Director Tony Abboud. “This new membership will take our unified fight to defend vapor to the next level by combining the power of consumers and businesses into the largest vapor advocacy force in the country.