That time again folks! The 9th Annual Ecigclick Vape Awards for 2021 – Voted by Vapers – is now live! First step, nominations.
Reminder: Please read all of the T&C’s as well as how the awards will work this year. You can find all the info towards the end of this page.
In summary the awards are carried out in 2 stages.
Stage 1: Nominations – Simply nominate your favourites! You can leave categories blank if you have no vote to give. Ends 29th October.
Stage 2: Live voting – The top 10 results from each category then go into the final voting stage. This will be open for 2 weeks and results will go live within 10 days of close.
A big welcome to VapeClub who are the official sponsor of the Ecigclick Awards 2021!
Vape Club is proud to sponsor the 2021 Ecigclick Vape Awards. It’s been a year of growth in the vaping industry and we’re very excited to celebrate the achievements of the very best. For ourselves, we’ve been hard at work finding the best new products and getting them into the hands of those who need them.
All of this is possible thanks to our new, free next-day tracked delivery service on orders placed by 7PM. During the course of multiple lockdowns, we made sure that our service was never disrupted. Our Customer Service team were and continue to be a great help and always there to solve queries or issues with orders.
Find out more at www.vapeclub.co.uk.
Ecigclick Awards 2021 Voting Terms and Conditions:
- You do not have to fill all the categories in.
- Any blanket voting, such as leaving the same response in every single category will result in all of the nominations from that user being discounted.
- The nominations will close on the 29th October.
Stage 2: Live Polls
- Votes this year will only be visible after the awards are closed.
- Your vote will not be counted until you confirm via email. Once you have clicked ‘confirm’ your vote has been placed.
- One vote per person – Any attempt to vote numerous times will result in ALL votes being removed. We have various ways to check. And we do check. Don’t waste your time and more importantly don’t waste ours.
- Don’t buy votes. It’s easy to tell and we will just remove them all.
- No prizes/vouchers/discounts/incentives for votes. If you are a company/FB page etc and want to offer an incentive then you can use the official Ecigclick Awards giveaway, which is pretty amazing by the way. Nothing else. Any nominee found offering incentives of any kind in exchange for votes will be removed without notice or will have all votes nulled at the end of the polls.
- You do not have to vote in all categories.
- Voting is available between the dates given on this website. Although we reserve the right to change these dates at any time.
- Ecigclick reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent, excessive or suspicious patterns of voting have occurred, or if it considers there has been any attempt to unfairly influence the voting, or promote, or not discourage fraudulent voting. This may include for example, votes from spambots, programmes designed to specifically vote continuously for one project, or from devices where it is evident that cookies have intentionally been disabled or other attempts have been made to try to vote in a way that is not in line with these terms & conditions. Plus paid services for voting. These are surprisingly easy to spot so please don’t waste your money on these ‘services’.
- Participants are required to encourage their supporters to vote in the way specified by these terms & conditions.
- The outcome of the vote or poll will be revealed by Ecigclick on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) within 2 weeks of the vote or poll having finished. The result will also officially be announced by email newsletter.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the outcome of a vote or poll, or the operation of any part of the web based voting system, the decision of Ecigclick shall be final.
- Once the votes have been counted, the decision of Ecigclick is final.
- Above all, the awards are supposed to be a fun event! So play nicely.
- If you notice more than 10 results in any category this is down to 10th and 11th place having the same number of nominations.
What is the process we go through before final poll results are announced?
Stage 1. Vote check – We would like nothing more than to set up the awards and just let them run organically. Unfortunately, with the nature of online voting, there are a minority that will always attempt to game the system.
The vast majority of voters are amazing and keep within the spirit of the Ecigclick Awards, we thank you for that.
Fortunately we can run checks to flag these type of votes and we do. Nobody takes these awards more seriously than us.
Unfortunately it means digging through a lot of data, in every category. Something we do every year.
But.. That’s the only option we currently have to keep things fair. We have a number of checks we can do to ensure that any untoward votes are removed. This does, however, take time.
We will also do this periodically throughout the awards and in full at the end.
Stage 2. Final Awards Announcement – As it says on the tin. Once the above is complete the awards are announced. Due to the above this can take upto 10 days.