Sunday, July 14, 2024

China’s E-cigarette Exports to Croatia Plummet in April 2024: A Detailed Analysis

Share

China’s e-cigarette exports to Croatia have seen significant shifts in April 2024, with the latest data from the General Administration of Customs shedding light on these changes. This analysis highlights key trends and pricing information for industry stakeholders.

In April 2024, China exported approximately $9.94 million worth of e-cigarettes to Croatia, marking a substantial decrease of 34.19% compared to the previous month and a sharp year-on-year decline of 63.29%. The total weight of these exports was around 112 tons, which also saw a decrease of 29.89% from the previous month and 58.56% from the same period last year.

Pricing Analysis

The export unit price stood at $89.07 per kilogram, which is a decrease of 6.1% from the previous period and a drop of 11.4% compared to the same period last year. Meanwhile, the average price for individual e-cigarettes and similar personal electronic atomization devices was pegged at $22.67 per unit.

Breakdown of Export Categories

The data shows a diverse export profile, with “e-cigarettes and similar personal electronic vaporization devices” making up 52.6% of the total export categories. The remaining 47.4% consisted of “non-combustible products containing nicotine without tobacco or reconstituted tobacco for oral use.”

Final Thoughts: A Cloudy Forecast or Just a Passing Haze?

It appears that the winds might be changing for China’s e-cigarette exports to Croatia. What do you think is causing these shifts? Is it regulatory changes, market saturation, or perhaps evolving consumer preferences? Share your insights and join the conversation at vapeast.com. Let’s try to clear the fog surrounding these intriguing market dynamics!

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Read more

Search more

Latest News