Well, what a year. A strange one for sure. But let’s not get into that..
This is Awards time!
We’re excited to announce the 8th Ecigclick Vape Awards 2020. One of the only industry awards that are 100% voted by vapers.
It’s a great opportunity for us, the vapers, to say thanks and give recognition to the brands and events that keep us all vaping and the reviewers and communities that keep us in the know.
First, we want to say a big thank you to Dinner Lady for sponsoring this years awards. A word from the sponsor:Dinner Lady is proud to sponsor the Ecigclick Vape Awards in 2020. In a challenging year, it’s a great opportunity to celebrate all that is great in the vape industry. Dinner Lady has been the proud winner of Ecigclick’s Best Dessert Flavour Award for the iconic Lemon Tart e-liquid three times since the company launched in 2016, when it also won Best UK Brand in its debut year.
Four years on, Dinner Lady is sold in 96 countries, employs more than 200 people, and this year launched its own online vape store at www.vapedinnerlady.com – as well as continuing to be a favourite brand across the international independent vape market.
Stage 1: Nominations
The nomination round is open for you to tell us what you consider the best in 2020.
Few things to note:
- Nominations Close on Friday 13th November (11pm)
- One vote per person (Duplicate votes will be removed)
- Any incentives offered for votes by brands will result in removal from the awards – Feel free to mention our Vape Awards Giveaway
- Top 10 from each category will then go into the Live Polls.
- Please read all T&C’s at the end of this post.
- If you are looking to share the awards we have promotional banners available. Please get in touch for more info.
Nominate Your Favourites Below and don’t forget to enter the Vape Awards giveaway! Some special prizes to be won!
Ecigclick Awards 2020 Voting Terms and Conditions:
- One vote per person – Any attempt to vote numerous times will result in ALL votes being removed. We have various ways to check. And we do check. Don’t waste your time and more importantly don’t waste ours.
- No prizes/vouchers/discounts/incentives for votes. If you are a company/FB page etc and want to offer an incentive then you can use the official Ecigclick Awards giveaway, if there is one running. Nothing else. Any nominee found offering incentives of any kind in exchange for votes will be removed without notice or will have all votes nulled at the end of the polls.
- Do not blanket vote in all categories (for nominations) for any one brand/product/person/group – Vote only in the correct categories. Any votes made in this manner will be removed (all of the votes).
- Voting is available between the dates given on this website. Although we reserve the right to change these dates at any time.
- Ecigclick reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent, excessive or suspicious patterns of voting have occurred, or if it considers there has been any attempt to unfairly influence the voting, or promote, or not discourage fraudulent voting. This may include for example, votes from spambots, programmes designed to specifically vote continuously for one project, or from devices where it is evident that cookies have intentionally been disabled or other attempts have been made to try to vote in a way that is not in line with these terms & conditions.
- Participants are required to encourage their supporters to vote in the way specified by these terms & conditions.
- The outcome of the vote or poll will be revealed by Ecigclick on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) within a week of the vote or poll having finished. The result will also officially be announced by email newsletter.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the outcome of a vote or poll, or the operation of any part of the web based voting system, the decision of Ecigclick shall be final.
- Once the votes have been counted, the decision of Ecigclick is final.
- Above all, the awards are supposed to be a fun event! So play nicely.
What is the process we go through for nominations?
Stage 1. We check for duplicate votes (from the same user). We remove all of these votes. We then count the number of votes in each category.
The top 10 nominations from each category then go into the final live polls.
What is the process we go through before final poll results are announced?
Stage 1. Vote check – We would like nothing more than to set up the awards and just let them run organically. Unfortunately, with the nature of online voting people always try and game the system.
The vast majority of voters are amazing and keep within the spirit of the Ecigclick Awards, I thank you for that, but there are always a percentage that don’t.
Fortunately we can run checks to flag these type of votes and we do. Nobody takes these awards more seriously than us.
Unfortunately it means going through pretty much every vote that was cast, in every category. Something we do every year.
But.. That’s the only option we currently have to keep things fair. As always we do all we can to ensure that any untoward votes are removed.
We actually do this periodically throughout the awards and in full at the end.
Stage 2. Final Awards Announcement – As it says on the tin. Once the above is complete the awards are announced. Due to the above this can take upto 14 days.